In this section you will find interesting training related to different aspects of entrepreneurship in rural areas, that will provide you with the knowledge needed to start and manage your own business linking multifunctional activities and rural cultural heritage.
Below, you can see the contents index and the introductory video of each module. Once you access a module you will find:
- An overview and the learning objectives (in terms of Knowledge, Skills and Competences acquired) of the module;
- The training module’s detailed contents;
- The module’s conclusions;
- A few questions to stimulate your own reflection about the module’s contents and to make you think about possible application of the competences acquired to your context;
- Self-assessment exercises;
- References and links to deepen the knowledge of the module’s topic.
Throughout each module you can find references to the practical experiences gathered in the case studies.
You can customise the learning experience according to your pace and needs: you can take a quick look over all the contents or carefully study the modules one by one.
Enjoy learning with REWARD!